(To download, Right Click and choose Save As)
Digital Artist, November 2010 – Present
Neoscape – Boston, MA
- Rendering photo realistic digital architectural visualization stills and animations.
- Working with client comments and markups to match architects design plans.
- Writing custom tools in Maxscript and Python
- Working with real time engines
- Creating 360 panoramas for Samsung Gear VR and Google Cardboard
Adjunct Faculty, Febuary 2016 – Present
Mount Ida College – Newton, MA
- Creating curriculum for “Principals of Animation” course.
- Teaching principals of animation as well as studio friendly work-flows.
Adjunct Faculty, January 2012 – Present
New England Institute of Art – Brookline, MA
- Creating and maintaining curriculum for “Advanced Character Sculpting” and “Character Modeling and Rigging” courses.
- Teaching character form and anatomy studio friendly work-flows.
Adjunct Faculty, September 2011 – December 2015
Boston Architectural College – Boston, MA
- Developing and teaching “3D Studio Max I Architectural Rendering” and “3D Studio Max II Advanced Rendering and Animation” courses.
- Teaching classes of up to 20+ students the fundamentals of 3DS Max including modeling, lighting & animation creating photo-realistic architectural visualization.
3D Rigging Artist, October 2009 – November 2010
Seven45 Studios – Boston, MA
- Rigged/skinned all characters for “Powergig” on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3
- Developed facial rigs, cloth and hair simulation pipeline, wrote Maxscript tools.
3D Freelance Artist, March 2009 – April 2009
Brickyard VFX – Boston, MA
- Modeled 3D photo-realistic architectural elements such as stadium interiors, chairs, and entrance structures for four of the NBA’s finals TV commercials
Teachers Assistant, September 2007 – April 2009
The New England Institute of Art – Brookline, MA
- Assisted faculty with maintaining curriculum
- Tutored students in “Digital Imaging” and “Digital Illustration” with Photoshop/Illustrator
“How To Cheat In 3ds Max 2015” By Michael McCarthy
- Interludes about texturing and rendering techniques
3D World Magazine: Issue 181
- “The key to creating photo-real renders” Tutorial on architectural visualization
The New England Institute of Art, 2005 – 2009
- Bachelors of Science, Media Arts and Animation
Stuff I do:
Architectural Visualization • 3ds Max • Maxscript • V-Ray • Zbrush • Python • Maya • Mudbox • Photoshop • Mel • Rigging • Nuke • After Effects